큰 정원이있는 아파트 - 시티 센터
- 세탁기 / 건조기
|주소||Rua do Bonjardim, 4000 Porto, 포르투갈|
|Response time||A few hours|
- Located 6 minutes walking to city hall, 5 to metro (straight line to airport) and 20 to river.
- Has one room with double bed and a living room with sofa bed.
- The house has just two independent apartments and a 70 square meters shared backyard garden.
- Has a small kitchenette, all equipped with Microwave, Induction Hob, Fridge/freezer combi, Kettle, bread toaster.
- Complete bathroom with shower, hairdryer, soap and towels provided.
- In backyard there is a laundry room with washing machine, shared by the two studios.
- Terrace is equipped with outdoor furniture: table and chairs, umbrella and a deck chair.
- Internet wi-fi.
- Cable TV with big screen and around 100 Channels in several languages.
- Possibility to rent bikes
- Free public car parking on street.
- In the neighborhood we can find all type of services: many restaurants (all price ranges), cafes, typical grocery stores, fruit shops, bakeries, take-away, pharmacy, ATMs, etc.
숙소규정1) Please communicate as soon as possible the time of arrival, to the apartment, via inbox
2) No pets allowed.
3) Feel free to use all the cooking utensils including the appliances. Please clean them after use.
4)Smoking allowed just outside, in the garden.
5) No loud noises in the apartment, mainly after 10pm (neighbors)
6) Please throw the garbage before the check-out.
7) Late check-in fee (for checking-in after 22:30): €10
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||35634972 ₩|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||109649019 ₩|
|2 명 이상시 가격||1370681 ₩ 1박당/|
We have been really well received.
They give us evrything we needed.
The flat is really nice, clean and well-arranged.
the street is perfect to meet local portuguese guys and to see portuguese culture.
We highly recommand this house
A lovely flat, where you will feel at home, small but very cosy and clean. Very nice garden to enjoy with good weather.
You can find everything you need in this appartment, close to the center, 10 mins by metro.
Warm welcome from Pedro, showing us kindly the best places to visit.
It was the first time we used Windu for travelling, and we enjoyed the experience. We'll repeat for sure!
The apartment is fantastic but even better are Pedro and Danute who welcomed us (patiently, because we were late, sorry again) with a bottle of Vinho Verde, they gave us a lot of important information about what to see and do! and they even shared some information with us about the life and situation in Portugal.
The terrasse is perfect for breakfast, dinner and even a "city-romantic" sunset ;) the neighbourhood is quiet but in a few minutes walking you can reach the center! THANKS a lot for everything!!!!! we will come back!
It had been a wunderfull week in Porto, although the weather wasn`t so good. When we arrived Pedro and Danute welcomed us with a very nice bottle of wine and lot of helpful informations about Porto. The appartment is very cute and just renovated. You find there everything you need and the roofgarden is fantastic!
We had rent a car (there are a few free parking places in the street), but when you want to stay just in Porto you don`t need one. You can reach everything by foot...but take comfortable shoes...it goes up and down :-)
We have loved Porto :-)
We both liked the pics and the fact there was a garden made us choose this apartment. When we arrived it was just as we hoped; clean, sufficient, and designed with just enough details to make us feel at home. We had a nice welcome by our host and felt free to contact when needed. Porto is beautiful, we really enjoyed our city trip.
This place is great to start and end your everyday adventure!
Gundega and Pedro were very nice & friendly, the apartment very cute, modern and clean; we enjoyed the stay so much! We'll recommend them to all of our friends and visit them soon again! :)
The appartment was very good! Everything was clean and the bed was sleeping fine. Having breakfast and a glass of wine in the evening in the garden made it just perfect. So nice to have a sit in the garden after a long day walking in the city. So relaxing :). We arrived very late 0:15, but Pedro and his friend were waiting for us, and they even made some time to tell something about Porto and where to go.
So if you go to Porto, go to this place!
Absolut weiterzuempfehlen. Die Wohnung ist frisch renoviert, sauber und supernah an der Metro sowie der Altstadt von Porto gelegen. Der Gastgeber ist unfassbar bemüht um seine Gäste - persönlicher Empfang, WLAN-Passwort für Hotspots in der City, Empfehlungen für Restaurants und am letzten Abend sogar eine SMS von ihm, dass er so wenig Zeit hatte sich mehr um uns zu kümmern. Einfach nur klasse.
Dazu die Dachterrasse, die allein das Geld schon wert gewesen wäre. Wir wollen auf jeden Fall wiederkommen.
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제