큰 정원이있는 아파트 - 시티 센터
- 세탁기 / 건조기
|주소||Rua do Bonjardim, 4000 Porto, 포르투갈|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||4 days ago|
- Located 6 minutes walking to city hall, 5 to metro (straight line to airport) and 20 to river.
- Has one room with double bed and a living room with sofa bed.
- The house has just two independent apartments and a 70 square meters shared backyard garden.
- Has a small kitchenette, all equipped with Microwave, Induction Hob, Fridge/freezer combi, Kettle, bread toaster.
- Complete bathroom with shower, hairdryer, soap and towels provided.
- In backyard there is a laundry room with washing machine, shared by the two studios.
- Terrace is equipped with outdoor furniture: table and chairs, umbrella and a deck chair.
- Internet wi-fi.
- Cable TV with big screen and around 100 Channels in several languages.
- Possibility to rent bikes
- Free public car parking on street.
- In the neighborhood we can find all type of services: many restaurants (all price ranges), cafes, typical grocery stores, fruit shops, bakeries, take-away, pharmacy, ATMs, etc.
숙소규정1) Please communicate as soon as possible the time of arrival, to the apartment, via inbox
2) No pets allowed.
3) Feel free to use all the cooking utensils including the appliances. Please clean them after use.
4)Smoking allowed just outside, in the garden.
5) No loud noises in the apartment, mainly after 10pm (neighbors)
6) Please throw the garbage before the check-out.
7) Late check-in fee (for checking-in after 22:30): €10
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||32786494 ₩|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||100884238 ₩|
|2 명 이상시 가격||1261116 ₩ 1박당/|
이 호스트의 또 다른 숙소후기
We were staying in the apartment for a week and it turned out to be a perfect basecamp for our stay in Porto.
The apartment is very lovely and perfect for two people. It is close to the Metro Stop and also the center of Porto is within walking distance. The little garden is very lovely and perfect to have breakfast or a glass of wine and relax in the sun.
Everything was effortless and we'd stay there again anytime =)
Nice studio near the center of town and metro-station. The owner gave us touristic advises, which was very nice. We enjoyed the garden with a glimpse on the ocean (when it was sunny).
We visited the center walking and one day we rented bikes for a tour to the beach.
Very nice little apartment within walking distance to a subway station (Trinidade) and Avenida dos Aliados/Porto town hall. And the beautiful roof terrace is just about the limit!
Handover of keys and apartment without any problems. Antonio, Gundega's husband, took a lot of time for explaining and giving recommendations: where to go, what to see, where to go out for dinner etc. Additionally, his recommendations were not restricted to the city of Porto. He gave us lots of valuable hints concerning the other places in northern Portugal we were heading for after our stay in Porto. This guy knows everything about Portugal! And, even better, he loves to share this knowledge. Full marks, highly recommended!
the appartment is lovely pratic and the terrasse so nice
near underground and center town
Gundega and Pedro give too us good choises to visit Porto
and porto is a very very nice town
you can go , it s a good choice for holidays :-)
Everything written below is true! Very kind hosts, the studio is cosy and clean, and the garden is an oasis in the city!
Gundega e António: desejamos vocês muito felicidade, conjunto com o seu bebê adorável!
An amazing little studio:)!! We really enjoyed staying at Gundega's and Antonio's flat. It was extremely clean and tidy and it had everything we needed. Our favourite part of the flat was the terrace: from there we could admire a great view of city while chilling out on a very cool hamaca. The guys were absolutely lovely and ready to help for anything. They provided us with all the information we needed about places to visit in the city or places where get some traditional food. Overall we had a great experience and I would definitely recommend it!!
We spent 5 special days in Oporto, in the wonderful studio. Everything was perfect, clean and cozy. The garden was amazing, and we used it to enjoy the meals or a relaxing glass of porto in the sunset. It has been a pleasure to meet Gundega, Antonio and Pedro, they received us with enthusiasm and trying to transmit us their love for Oporto (and also with a bottle of vinho verde). We will return there for sure.
Die Wohnung ist sehr schön und zentral, so dass man alles in Porto gut zu Fuß erreichen kann. (Auch wenn gefühlt jede Straße bergauf geht)
Bei der Ankunft wurden wir herzlich und mit einer Flasche Wein von Antonio und Gundega begrüßt und uns wurde alles gezeigt.
Die Tipps zum ausgehen waren wirklich gold wert und haben uns gut geholfen.
Die Wohnung war sauber und gemütlich, die Terasse wird gemeinsam mit dem oberen Appartment genutzt, wobei für beide ein eigener Bereich vorhanden ist.
Sollten wir mal wieder nach Porto kommen würden wir das Appartment wahrscheinlich wieder buchen!
Super séjour à PORTO belle ville a découvrir, on y mange bien a pas cher
très bien reçu par ANTONIO avec de bon conseils merci pour le vin en cadeau et la location rien a redire très bien !
Les portugais sont très accueillants des gens charmants
Séjour a refaire!!
Tres joli studio idéalement placé pour une visite de Porto.
Les conseils pour la découverte de Porto sont excellents.
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제