Room at one step from the Centre!
Floor No.(with elevator)
|주소||Calle de Cerdeña, 08013 Barcelona, 스페인|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
Ideal if you are visiting Barcelona for holidays, business or even if you are just passing by.
The house is located in the eastern part of Barcelona, called Eixample Dret, between Triumph Arch and the Auditorium . This is in the midle of the tipical modernist zone of Barcelona. We are close to Villa Olimpica and to Sagrada Familia .
We are located right between the modern Barcelona with its parks and buildings and the tipical part of the city. So you can choose from plenty exciting opportunities for go out side.
Moreover, the location is very well connected to the center via metro (Stop Marina) , trams and buses.
We have a cat (Shadow), very quiet and shy, will be hard for you to see him...
The room is quiet and comfortable room with the possibility to have one or two beds, depending your request. . Ideal for relaxing after a long day!
Extra services: (optional)
-Laundry: 6 euros one machine (in cash)
-Kitchen* (for cooking): 15 euros weekly per person (in cash - pay first day)
- Half board service: 5 euros per day
- Full board service: 9 euros per day
- Cleaning service up to a week: 5 euros
Free services from the host:
- Breakfast: coffee/tea, 2 Toast, butter, and marmalade. Special rates do not include breakfast
- Towels and sheets for the bed
- No smoking inside the apartment.
- The entrance to the house, for new guests is flexible.
- Check-out before 12 pm.
- If for travel reasons, it proved necessary, you can leave your baggage at the place reserved for that until you can remove them or enter the room.
- No pets allowed.
- Bed linen and towels are changed weekly.
- Breakfast is only 8 to 11 hours. Special rates do not include breakfast
- When half board 1). Dinner is between 20.30 and 21.30 hours. 2). No lunch. 3). Dinner is not redeemable for lunch.
- THE USE OF THE KITCHEN IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.For the use of the kitchen there´s a charge of 15 euros per week per person. the use of the washermachine is 5 euros.
- Drinks and food to be consumed after hours breakfast or dinner, are the guest charge.
|1 명 이상시 가격||31836 ₩ 1박당/|
|환불 규정||매우 유연함|
As expected: a small but nice and tidy room in a flat located centrally in Barcelona, hosted by a very nice and helpful lady.
Had a great stay at Natalias. Fine room and only 5 min. from the beach. Good area with shopping and metro near by. :-)
We enjoyed our stay in Barcelona, nice, clean and safe location, close to the beach and Poble NOU at walking distance.
Within 10 minutes in the center,where it was crowded in august, so nice to come home in a peaceful environment.
The room you see on the picture is exactly what you will get no more no less, except for Nathalia. Does she really exist?
Instead of her, you will meet her aunt Beatrice Do not expect much conversation. This is more a boarding house than a warm homestay. Nevertheless, if you do not have too much social expectation, it is a cheap place to stay, well located. Bring ear plugs cause noise level from the street is considerable.
Natalia is a very friendly and helpful host. She told us about the must-see places. The appartement is very nice and is in a perfect area of barcelona (15min straight on to the beach and max. 3min to the next restaurant or small supermarket. We hadn't an air conditioner. That would have been perfect, but it was ok!
We stayed two nights in Barcelona. Natalia's aunt Beatriz was very friendly and the room was verry clean! I would recommend the room and it was good situated.
I had a very pleasant stay at Natalia's apartment. The room and facilities were very good and I enjoyed the breakfasts which set me up for my explorations of Barcelona each day. Her place really is very close to the centre of everything and I was able to walk everywhere. So thanks to Natalia and her hospitality.
Muchas gracias a Natalia por una buena semana en su casa!
verry friendly and the room was verry clean!
it was a nice place to stay!
I would recommend this host a lot!
We stayed here for two nights, it was exactly as described. Our host-mom was sweet and made sure we were well taken care of. Internet worked great, I could use Skype for calls. Would stay here again if I visit Barcelona.
I really appreciate stay in Natalia's house. when I travel by myself I appreciate the opportunity of stay in a safe and friendly place with other women. Natalia's aunt who is managing the house is very friendly. She prepared tea, toasted bread with butter, yogurt, fruit juce for breakfast. The room, the sheets and the bathroom are simple and clean. The house is about 400 m from the tube station.
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제