Quality Affordable London Apartment
Floor No.1(with elevator)
|주소||Mannock Close, NW9 5WD London, 영국|
|Response time||A few hours|
What do you get from a hotel? Just a room with costly room service. What do you get from us? A fully equipped 1 bed flat where you feel just like in your own house. How do we compare cost-wise? We simply have the nicest places, and the cheapest. CHECK REVIEWS
Nicely and tastily decorated, this top class flat located in Colindale, North West London, is suitable for short term stay and ideal for tourists, business professionals, contractors, or anyone in London looking for short let. Absolutely spotless and clean. Nothing to share with anyone except, an access corridor to both this flat and a separate studio flat next door.
You will enjoy a beautiful bedroom with overbed mirrored wardrobes, a spotless new bathroom, and a large open plan living/dining and kitchen area.
- City life with all the buzz around, shops, supermarkets, pubs.
- Top security, the estate is completely gated and secure. 24 hours CCTV.
- Nicely decorated bedroom with double bed with clean bedding sets
for two guests
- In the living room, there is a Large L shape sofabed in the living room large and comfortable enough 136cm wide X 230 cm long suitable for 2 extra guests and one double size sofabed with memory topper for comfort for an extra two guests. So in total 6 guests can live comfortably in this appartment.
- Freshly clean Carpet floor, double glazing;
- TV and sky box with over 300 channels.
- Complete office for all your business needs: PC with Printer-scanner-copier (ink cartridges not provided), 30MP Webcam & headset for Skype, video conferencing, wireless internet (up to 36Mbps speed).
- Landline telephone with free dial for 0800 numbers
- Fully functional Kitchen with kitchenware, tableware, Microwave, toaster, juice maker, tall fridge freezer, washing machine with drying room, dishwasher
- Spotless neat bathroom with fresh towels
- FREE London travel information about travelling by bus, train or cycling in London
RELAXATION AND SPORT
- FREE USAGE of communal football table, gym equipment.
- FREE ACCESS TO Communal areas with seats on top floors for fresh air or to enjoy panoramic view of the area and beyond (6th and 7th Floor)
Location is excellent. You are within walking distance to all amenities, fast food outlets, supermarket open 24 hours a day, 15 mins by bus 142 to the iconic Brent cross shopping centre, the first large enclosed shopping centre ever built in the UK in 1976 or 10 mins to Edgware shopping centre or Burnt oak town centre catering for all other international food needs (including Asian, European or afro-Caribbean)
- 5 mins walking distance to Colindale station.
- The entry point of Central London, Camden Town is 20 minutes from the flat, the south end of Central London is 50 minutes from the flat. So depending on where you are going, you are within 20-50 minutes from the flat.
- Even at night you don't have to worry about how to get home.
2 NIGHT BUSES N5 & N16 run all night from Trafalgar square and Victoria and stop right outside the block.
- Day buses include 303, 204, 142, 324, 142, 192, 32 run all day from bus stops outside.
* Check-in and release of keys: Will be done at the property itself.
*Check-in time: To be arranged between host and guest. Please ensure you have arranged with the host a check-in time before coming to the property. Else no one will be waiting for you.
* How to arrange check-in time? Just let the host know your preferred check-in time once you know. The host will confirm at least 3 days before your arrival the best possible time for your check-in. It is flexible if there is no guest before you checking out. Otherwise it could also depend on the guests before you check-out time and the time required to get the property ready for you.
* Check-out is by agreement with you taking into consideration the guest after you preferred check-in time. You can check-out late if guests after you want to check-in late.
* Please ensure you have Host contact number available on the day of check-in.
* Due to a minority of guests not turning up at agreed time, please do contact host at least 30 minutes before arrival at the property to confirm how far you are or for any delays. If you just turn up at the property late, there is a high chance the host would have left and you will have to wait for him.
* The flat is in a block of flats completely gated with no access to outsiders. Your host Oliver will be waiting for you but please call him when you arrive.
* Strictly No smoking anywhere inside the flat to ensure it is always suitable for non-smokers as well and child friendly. You may smoke outside in open air.
* If you would like direction to the property, the best and even cheapest transport connection from any airport, please call your host Oliver. Good planning means you should always be prepared before you leave your house.
* Return the house as you have found it, reasonably clean and tidy. What need to be completed before check-out and return of your deposit will be fully explained. You will get your deposit back in full if you respect the Check-out rules.
|4 명 이상시 가격||1529607 ₩ 1박당/|
Quite large appartement, well equipped (kitchen, linen, ...). 10 minutes by food to next tube Station. Direct connection to London City. Two large Supermarket in close proximity. Unfortunatley also close to main road, so it could be noisy from the street. Some renovation recommended (e.g. curtain --> very light during night). But all in all a clear recommendation, when you´re staying most of your time for Sightseeing.
Einwandfreie Wohnung für 2 Tage. Kontakt zur Wohnungsübergabe unkompliziert, schnell und sehr freudlich. Sicherer abgeschlossener Parkplatz. Verkehrsgünstige Lage. Supermärkte gleich in der Nähe. Fußweg ins Wembley Stadium ca. 1 Std.
Für uns (4 Personen) perfekt!
El apartamento estupendo, todo lo q ofrece esta. ... El único pero sería el ruido si duermes en el salón , pero el resto .. Limpieza , servicios, amabilidad de los dueños le doy un sobresaliente
appartamento con tutti i confort indispensabili situato in zona tranquilla, un po' fuori mano rispetto al centro città.
Quel dommage d'avoir un appartement comme celui d'oliver et de ne pas si investir.je ne le conseil pas, prix trop cher pour le peu de confort. Les photos ne correspondent pas du tout. Manque de propreté, vaisselle sale dans les placards, salle de bain vetuste,chasse d'eau qui fonctionne mal.
Literie de la chambre de tres mauvaise qualité. en revanche les canapés ikea sont bien arrivé et confortables, si on arrive à dormir avec les bruits de la banlieue toute la nuit(sirène ambulance, moto, voiture...,) simple vitrage et pas de rideau, spot de l'immeuble d'en face allumé toute la nuit. Heureusement la fatigue de la journée à au moins permis aux enfants de dormir. Le point positif est son emplacement, 5min à pied du métro, 30min de métro pour le centre de Londres, banlieue bien fréquenté, supermarché, Mc do et KFC au pied de l'appartement. Oliver est une personne sympathique et accueillante qui parle très bien français, mais les clés sont à déposer dans la boîte aux lettres, sûrement pour ne pas entendre tous sa.Quel dommage !!!!
Distanza dal centro: 10 m a piedi per raggiungere la metro e 40 m di metro per il centro.
Quartiere: multietnico ma tranquillo. Dall'appartamento rumori di traffico stradale.
Stabile: recente, ben tenuto. Odori... di cucina multietnica nelle scale...
Appartamento: comodo come spazi. Igiene secondo lo standard inglese.... lascia a desiderare.
Divani assolutamente non accettabili. Sporchi e scomodi. Olivier, persona gradevole e a modo, ha affermato di aver già comprato divani nuovi Ikea. Chiedere se siano già disponibili. Troppa luce esterna notturna nella sala dove c'è il divano.
Hôte sympathique et accueillant
logement bien situé près d'une station de métro. Appartement propre
En revanche, la prestation est décevante (par rapport aux photos) et je ne le recommanderai pas : literie inconfortable (usagée), serviettes de toilette qui sentent l'humidité, salle de bain qui sent aussi l'humidité malgré la présence d'une ventilation, télé dans la chambre qui ne marche pas, table basse cassée
Oliver is very pleasant and the apartment is comfortable with all the things you can watch on the photos. It was a great experience. Regards
Oliver was very pleasant and easy to work with. There is a ton of places nearby. The train station to the apartment is about a 10 minute walk or you can take the bus. The train station to the city center is about a 40 minute train station. The beds were very comfortable. Though there was a lot of road noise. If you can bring a sound machine I would bring one if sleeping in the living room. In the bedroom it wasn't so bad for the noise. The kitchen was fully stocked with utensils, plates and cookery items. For groceries, ASDA is just 2 blocks down the road. Otherwise it was a great visit. Thank you Oliver.
La casa no tiene nada que ver con las fotos, y lo que menos nos gustó fue la suciedad y el polvo que había, se notaba que allí limpiaban poco. Sinceramente las fotos no se corresponden con la realidad, nos esperábamos algo mucho mejor. Desde luego no volvería allí otra vez y no se la recomiendo a nadie.
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제