Comfy Central and Quiet Flat in central location of Prague
Floor No.(with elevator)
|주소||Plzeňská, 15000 Prague, 체코|
|Response time||A few hours|
- full equipped kitchenette
- another bedroom
- bathroom and toilet
- optimal occupancy 4 people
- maximum occupancy 5 people
This cosy apartment is the perfect flat to accommodate up to 5 guests. The apartment itself is spacious, bright, comfortable and will make you feel at home. There is are two sleeping rooms (one is also used as a living room), a fully equipped kitchen and a bathroom with shower and toilet.
The 45 square meter apartment has two rooms, which are sepatated by a door. In the first room you find a cloakroom, a kitchenette with a dining table and a living area with sofa. If the apartment is occupied with more than two people or if two separate bedrooms are desired, the sofa-bed can be converted into a comfortable and big double bed. The second room is used exclusively as a bedroom. There are two frameless single beds, which can be used as a double bed too. The bedroom has an additional single bed, which can be used at full occupancy.
- central location, only 15 walking minutes or 5 minutes by tram to Prague's Old Town
- free parking in all the neighboring streets
- free and unlimited internet access in the apartment (wireless)
- satellite TV/Radio (Astra+Hotbird), mini-Hifi system and DVD-player
- fully equipped kitchenette with big refrigerator, separate freezer, stove, microwave, coffee maker, kettle, toaster etc.
- complete equipment of cookware, cutlery, plates, cups, different glasses, bowls, salt, pepper, spices, etc.
- the breakfast can be prepared and ingested in the apartment (coffee and tea are available for free)
- good shopping and several inexpensive and local restaurants in the immediate vicinity
- daily till midnight open shop just 60 meters away
- largest shopping mall (supermarket open daily until midnight) in the city centre of Prague just 350 meters away
- bed linen, towels and dishtowels are placed (beds made up on arrival)
- additional amenities (hairdryer, iron etc.) available depending on the apartment or on request
- nonstop tram service (no overpriced taxis required)
- detailed journey description to the apartment
- english language support
|3 명 이상시 가격||12997 ₩ 1박당/|
We stayed at Mr Schilling's apartment in early June and had a great time in Prague. The place is well located, about a 20 minute walk to the old town and only a couple of blocks away from the tram. There are plenty of restaurants also within walking distance.
The apartment is fully equipped and very clean. The view is nice for those taller individuals as the windows were a bit high for us small people.
Mr Schilling was very attentive and helpful, and also very friendly. Make sure you make it to check-in on the accorded time as Mr Schilling is quite busy with his business. We were late but he still managed to send the key with someone else.
We totally recommend this place to anyone looking for an easy and quieter location in Prague.
The studio was really nice, quiet and comfortable and the host was really kind and attentive. The transaction to rent the studio was fast too.
Thank you so much!
Our stay in Prague was very enjoyable. Bernard was very helpful and pleasant. The apartment is clean and well furnished. Public transportation is very easy to all points of interest. We would readily stay there again.
Place is very well situated, about 30min of slow walk to the Mala Strana or new city. House from the outside looks very poor and scary but inside is very tidy and bright. Like it states in description, flat is very well equiped, lots of glasses, cofee express, microwave etc. everything what you need to p[repare warm breakfast or dinner. there is tramway stop abiout 5min by walk and even closer to the shop with alkohol and groceries. there is just one thing that was not right. 1. no information from the host that actually not him is going to welcome us in the flat, no information about hopw to contact that person. by the front door of the building intercom was crushed and we were waiting about 30min to get into the building. luckyl, after we uncripted phone number ( no information about prefix, is that cech number or german?) to contact the host, we were able to phone him and enter the flat. Besides that whole stay was absolutely marvoulus.
On the plus side, the apartment is quite spacious (especially for two people) and very quiet - no signs of the infamous Prague nightlife to be heard. It is simply furnished but the beds are comfortable. The sofa bed, which we did not use, looked really battered and dirty tho.
The host was available, and the check in smooth, they waited for our arrival around midnight.
On the minus side, the apartment had an intense smoke smell that was really quite unpleasant, we tried opening windows and even buying an air freshener but the smell pushed us to spend as much time as we could outside.
Wonderful location! Very helpful host.
It is a simple apartment, but it has everything you need. We really enjoyed our stay in Prague due to its great location.
Good appartment and advices for that price. The appartment was very close to the center and we enjoyed our stay ;)
Everything was clean and i recommand.
We haven't tried a lot but the cable tv seems not to work.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Bernhard was really helpful and very nice. He even gave us maps and some advice. Our arrival was uncomplicated, the appartement clean and equipped with everything we needed. Old Town is really not far, you can walk. All in all we had a really positive experience with booking our accomodation via Wimdu. Any time again!
It's been a year since my friend and I had a pleasure to stay at that apartment. We enjoyed every moment. It is a great location and cozy place! We felt like home. I would definitely want to come back.
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제