1min to MRT-永春捷運站/五分埔,台北101.誠品
Floor No.(with elevator)
- 세탁기 / 건조기
24-hour management, convenient transportation, living, excellent business travel, long-term lease or rent short welcome.
Location This Building is located on Zhongxiao East Road, Sec, Shin Kong Mitsukoshi. Eslite bookstore near Taipei 101. Market trade center. Close to all Xinyi District attractions and Raohe Night Market.
"Traffic" from the Yongchun MRT Station Exit 2 minutes
They are equipped with separate air conditioning / LCD TV / washing machine / fridge / cable channels / high-speed Internet access
"Pattern" 1 Bed 1 Bed with linens and towels/ 1 kitchen / 1 bathroom / 1 living room / Color LCD TV with Cable
"Provide" equipped with toilet shower gel, shampoo and hair dryer. * In order to save the earth's resources, without providing towels and toothbrush group
Housing requirements "room non-smoking and ban Pets
"Cleaning services" during which provide clean housing, if demand additional price
Airport Shuttle fare for this service separately, 4 people / car: 1000, 5-7 seater car: 1400
No smoking allowed.
|주간 금액||687407 ₩|
The apartment is true to what is being portrayed in the photographs.
The location: Ideal, less than 5min walk from sub-station. It is very convenient to travel to other locations as it is an interchange as well.
The apartment: well maintained, clean, slightly small (ideal for 2-3, but rather cramped for 4); Most importantly, comfortable beds for a good night's rest!!
Checking in/out was also easy due to prior arrangements by the host with the security guardhouse.
- TV, aircon, pantry area, fridge: worked fine, in good condition
- washer/dryer: will need help from the host to operate
- toilet: interesting technology installed, however, there is a particular button which makes noise whenever you activate it
- Friendly guards, who are always around; Helpful when we approached them for assistance/directions
- Small stall which serves good local breakfast within 5min walk to substation entrance1
- Walk towards substation entrance2 and discovered many bakeries and eateries for meals
- Walk around and behind the street and discovered shops for gifts/souvenirs
Our host, Jenny, is a very helpful and approachable lady.
Prior to our date for checking in, there was some confusion and our accommodation was not confirmed.
Since we have arrived days earlier, we sent a request to Jenny if she could meet us and come to a resolution.
She was quick to receive us at that very hour and also provided an alternative on par with what we had booked for.
Throughout our stay, Jenny was also responsive to our queries. Thanks Jenny!
Staying here felt like being a local, returning home everyday after sightseeing.
We definitely enjoyed our stay there in Taipei. :)
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제