Studio Chalet with Stunning Sea-View
|주소||Prassas, 71500 Heraklion, 그리스|
The Studio Chalet is situated behind the main house and two other rentals . The house is surrounded by grape vines , fig , lemon , apricot , and pomegranate trees . Also large cactus with fruit , geraniums , lavender , and the smell of jasmine at your doorstep . Come and experience beautiful Crete with us !
You will have ample supply of our very own olive oil for your cooking , a welcome bottle of our red wine and olive oil soap for your showers! We also provide a delicious Cretan appetizer plate when you arrive and a continental breakfast . There is a small neighborhood family store for your initial shopping in walking distance too. Non-smokers only , please :)
I am an American who has lived on the island for 14 years now . It would be my pleasure to assist you in all your excursions and help you experience the real Crete , all of her ancient mysteries and natural beauty . In the summer ( about 6 months long ) of course we have the pristine beaches everywhere you look , fall and winter we have the making of wine , raki ( or moonshine ) and the harvesting for olive oil through out the villages . There are over 6,000 villages to explore on the island and each unique in their own special way .
|2 명 이상시 가격||13969 ₩ 1박당/|
- ein äusserst gastfreundliches Ehepaar
- eine wunderbare Aussicht zum Meer und über ein kleines Tal mit Olivenbäumen, Granatapfelbäumen und Feigenbäumen, in der Ferne, die uns nicht störende Start- und Landebahn vom Flughafen Iraklion (ca. 2-3 km Luftlinie).
- ein hevorrragend ausgestattetes kleines sauberes Ferienhäuschen, mit einer großen Terasse, die sowohl Schatten als auch Sonne (je nach Bedürfnis) bietet.
- einen Garten mit im Sommer erntereifen Feigenbäumen, und anderen, für uns exotischen, Bäumen und Planzen.
- Herausragende Tipps und Beratungen für Ausflüge iund Exkursionen in Kreta..
- ein bereitstehendes und funktionierendes Fahrrad, mit dem man problemlos (auch mit Auto und Motorroller natürlich) das saubere, klare Meer mit feinem Sandstrand und fast ausschließlich griechischen Badegästen in Amnissos erreichen kann.
- die leichte Erreichbarkeit von Einkaufsmöglichkeiten und kulturellen Veranstaltungen in und um Iraklion ( Dienstag ist Markttag)..
Wir werden sicherlich wiederkommen!
After a long period of hard work and stress we were looking for a place in the sun that was simple, quiet, and far from tourist centers. We found this pearl of a chalet. It was exactly what we needed! We felt at home there from the moment we arrived, not only because the chalet was so cosy but also because of the welcome we received there. Pam and Emmanuel are perfect hosts and, more important, lovely human beings! They met us (and several other guests) at the airport and made sure we all got to our accomodations. The salad that was waiting for us was one of the best meals we ate while in Crete. And they took us with them to the midnight celebration of Orthodox Easter - a one of a kind experience. They also gave us a lot of personal assistance with some other special problems that arose during our visit.. They were always around if we needed anything, and always warm and ready to help. - The chalet itself is a perfect little vacation house. Sometimes it was hard to leave the terrace with its great view of olive groves, the Iraklion Airport (not at all disturbing - mor like a long calm TV show that's on every morning and evening; addictiv!), and the blue Mediterranean. Sometimes we didn't! It has everything we needed. And it was a perfect base for exploring central Crete. We will definitely be back!
Pamela and Emmanuel were the most amazing hosts during our stay at their Studio Chalet. They were both incredibly kind and helpful and it almost felt like leaving home when we in fact were going home.
bonjour tres bien accueilli et tres bien situe je reccomande cet endroit
CATTE IGNAZIO ET FAMILLE
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제