Unique Attic Apartment with Terrace
|주소||Via Stabia, 00183 Rome, 이탈리아|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 weeks ago|
In the apartment you will find a double sofa bed, a bathroom with bath and shower, wireless internet, TV, stereo, heating system and parking outside (unattended) is also available.
The apartment is in a recently renovated building of only three floors. The house is equipped with every comfort and can accommodate three people. The terrace of 20sqm is the value added for meals in summer. Clean linens are already present in the apartment... ah forgot, leave your guides of Rome at home, I bought them for you, one in English and one in French. I live in the same building and I am at your disposal to assist you with any information, or to solve any need.
The apartment is located in San Giovanni a few steps from Piazza Re di Roma, where there are several shops, bars and restaurants. The area, named for the beautiful Basilica of St. John Lateran and the Lateran palace, is characterized by quiet residential streets and not noisy. For those seeking entertainment, the area offers a wide choice of clubs, cinemas and theaters. For nature lovers, San Giovanni offers green areas where you can stroll and relax.
The apartment is very well connected with the Fiumicino and Ciampino airports by A line metro stop Ponte Lungo (500 m) or Re Di Roma (650) and it is also few steps away from railway station Roma Tuscolana, (10 minutes walking).
Adjacent to the apartment there are also bus stops and 649 bus lines 87 that connect directly to Trastevere, Campo de 'Fiori and Piazza Cavour.
숙소규정The price does not include: Tourist tax of € 3,50 per person per night.
Check in after 23:30 has an extra cost of 20.00 euro payable in cash on arrival.
Write me as soon as you know your estimated time of arrival at the apartment please let me know when you arrive at the airport send me an SMS.
All I ask is that you treat the apartment as you would treat your own home. Try to leave it the best you can, as you found it.
|2 명 이상시 가격||3345477 ₩ 1박당/|
|환불 규정||매우 유연함|
Een heel ruim, gezellig zolderappartement met een heelijk dakterras dat uitkijkt over de wijk. Een goed bed, airco in de slaapkamer (heel prettig) een ruime badkamer met bad, WC, bidet, grote wastafel en een prima douche.
Gastheer en zijn zwager Farbricio zijn zeer relaxed en behulpzaam.
Winkel, goed restaurant en Metro vlakbij.
Een absolute aanrader!
This was the first time we rented a private owned apartment and it far exceeded expectations.
It is a perfect place to stay, with all things you would wish for within reach. Don’t expect the Ritz, where everything is shiny and new, but do expect a cosy place that makes you feel more at home than most hotels do.
- Perfect host(s), although I didn’t meet Mirko in person he was of great help via email or phone. While at the apartment we could ask his brother in law Fabrizio anything, he even picked us up from the train station when we arrived.
- Great spacious and nice balcony, perfect for breakfast and dinner.
- Well located near the metro station and a supermarket.
- The apartment contains everything you need, with a complete kitchen (with pots, pans etc.), a living room, a bathroom, balcony, television, radio and WiFi.
- Near a train line, but if you close the shutters (and wear some earplugs during the night, it is ok)
- The bed is a bit hard and very shaky. If your partner turns in his/her sleep, it’ll probably wake you.
- We didn’t experience this ourselves, but I think it can become very hot in the apartment when the temperature rises
The apartment was a real delight to stay in, there are quirks which you have to just put up with yet all in all a great place to stay if you wish to be a part of Rome and not just a tourist.
- Easy access to center of Rome, short walk to the main line station that takes you to and from the airport.
- Metro station a shorter walk to get to and takes you into the heart of Rome with no hassle. note there are only 2 metro lines in Rome, the Red and Blue lines.
- Super market (Food hall) a 5-10 minute walk from the apartment where you can get all that you need
- Baconney that you can use for evening meals or breakfast in the mornings
- good kitchen and bathroom
- TV at your disposal, note a loose connection at the back of the TV connecting the TV to the Sky box, takes a little used to
- Excellent king size bed, rather hard/firm but a pleasant nights sleep
- Great host, is at Email reach 24/7 and on the phone if needed
- is close to the main train line, Trains rattle the bedroom during the night so take ear plugs! just takes a little getting used to.
- Although Mirko said he is trying to fix the issue, the fridge freezer compartment leaks water very slowly but is usable, this as mentioned is going to be resolved.
Apart from that, an enjoyable stay, me and my girlfriend enjoyed Rome and very much enjoyed our stay at the apartment, Mirko is a great host, friendly, helpful and easy going. if you are late he will be there to see you are ok to the apartment he even as it was near 12 midnight picked both of us up at the train station close to the apartment by car just to make sure we got there - and he could get some sleep :)
El apartamento está ubicado en una zona a tres paradas de metro del núcleo histórico. Es un bonito barrio donde hay súpermermercados para hacer las compras diarias y una muy buena pizzería a dos esquinas (la pasta es fresca y exquisita). La llegada y entrega de llaves fue muy formal.
El apartamento tiene una bonita terraza pero hay aspectos muy mejorables: no hay vajilla ni cubiertos suficientes y hay cierto desorden. La cama es muy cómoda y se puede cocinar adecuadamente pero en el sofá no se aguanta más de diez minutos y la televisión no acaba de funcionar. A pesar de todo, salimos bastante contentos.
이 호스트의 또 다른 숙소후기
Positivo: Buena localización al sur Trastevere, línea 8 y 3 tranvia al lado.Espacioso con una terraza, buen dormitorio, cama cómoda
Negativo: Cocina pequeña, pocos enseres, se escucha todo, en frente edificio alto de oficinas.
Buena anfitriona Cristina, amiga de Mirko.
Spazioso appartamento ben servito da tram per arrivare in centro.
Nessun rumore esterno all'appartamento.
Non abbiamo usato la cucina
Very spacious apartment, and very quiet, despite being very central and conveniently located: just a 15 / 20 minute walk from the Colosseum and Circus Maximus. There are a number of small café's just outside the apartment and plenty of small grocery shops and restaurants if you do do not want to stray too far from your apartment.
The apartment is clean and spacious, if a little antiquated, and the bedroom has VERY comfy beds. Wifi works well, although it has a password that would put the Pentagon's security system to shame ;-).
All in all, highly recommended, and the owner and caretaker are a joy as well: very helpful and friendly.
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제