Beautiful House+ towels+ sheets+ WiFi
- 가족 / 아이들과 친근함
- 애완동물 허용
|주소||Calle Juan Estellés, 46112 Valencia, 스페인|
|Response time||A few hours|
- How is the house: first floor, with almost a hundred years old but restored three years ago, where everyone is welcome. Its design is modern and yet classic, wooden beams and stone walls.
We are in a village, Masarrochos, near Valencia, just 10 minutes by metro from the city center, and 15 minutes by car, subway station is two minutes walk from the house. It is a quiet village of about 2500 inhabitants, surrounded by gardens, where the typical Valencian oranges grown. The village has bank, bakery, cafe, pharmacy and grocery store. Just 3 minutes from the house is Moncada, a city of Valencia and full of restaurants, banks, shops and everything you could need.
- What is the house: The house has a double (twin) and room for up to four people and maximum five (one double bed and a bunk bed with two single beds). Each room has its own closet for clothes and other cabinets located in the hallway for grabs.
The family room has access to the terrace, a large terrace with table and chairs to eat and enjoy a summer day, with a nice view.
The bathroom has a toilet, a sink and a shower.
Just off the family room is the kitchen, with all cooking utensils, pans, cutlery, dishes, also has a refrigerator with freezer, sink and electric hob.
A living room where they can watch TV, relax, eat, or enjoy the view from the balcony.
You can get in and out of the house when you want, your input will deliver the keys and will have total independence.
- Arrival and departure time: at the moment we do not require a specific time, as long as they know in advance and as far as possible. When booking please let get in touch with us to tell us the time of arrival.
- Key delivery: we live in the bottom of the house, you just knock and one of us will give you the keys and will explain where each stay and other details. You should know that the house has a separate entrance and exit to ours. In the event of any problem, you can find us on the ground floor, we are available.
- How can access the house: Masarrochos is a town that is located between Rocafort and Moncada, can drive round by the north or Ademuz track. You can also come by metro is 3 minutes from the house, and is line-1 Bétera address or seminari-Ceu. If you make a reservation and have trouble accessing we will provide information and help.
They need to know that within the price include linen, towels, cleaning and wi-fi.
In the whole house has wifi internet connection.
If you have any further questions please contact, thanks.
Respect the furniture
Try not to make noise in sleep hours
|1 명 이상시 가격||6497 ₩ 1박당/|
|환불 규정||매우 유연함|
Beatifully refurbished town house. The kitchen would make a good second bathroom. The area at top of stairs should be the kitchen. There is a large living room, in this area. The bedrooms are however cramped, one with a small double bed and 2 bunks, so close to the bed that you can bump your head on them getting out of the bed. The second has 2 full size singles. There is a mezanine floor above big enough to house more roomy bedrooms in future.
We stayed in this house for four nights. The location is near the metro station, in about 20 minutes you are in the heart of Valencia. Around the corner you find all kind of shops, everything you need. The house is comfortable and large and is good value for money. Mind the quite busy street in front of the house. We found it very noisy, also during the night. We did not have a good sleep over there.
Really good value for money. A nice, spacy and clean appartment. The terrace was a good place for a quite breakfast.
Carmen and her son Alberto were helpful and kind.
Our GPS found the way without problems. If you do not find the address, try "Carre" instead of "Calle".
Be aware that the picture of the facade shows the second floor and can't be seen from the street.
A very nice place to stay with a confortable house with enough space and the owners that are very kind lives close by for all your questions. Close to the metro station to travel to valencia, the beach, and other towns.
Its a simple village with a supermarket in walk distance and easy to look at google street view.
My stay here was for 7 days and when you are looking for a good stay near valencia i surely recommend this place.
Todo tal y como se anuncia, bonita casa, desayuno y WiFi, amabilidad e interés por parte de la Sra. Carmen vienen de regalo. Todo un acierto.
Preciosa casa, cómoda y reconfortante. Ubicación no céntrica pero solucionable con metro, es un pueblo muy muy tranquilo, el barrio de al lado precioso con sitios para tomar una cerveza, un café o un simple refresco. La gente es muy alegre y amable!
Bien ubicada dentro del pueblo y cerca del aeropuerto, eso nos vino muy bien. Muy limpia y arreglada. Y la anfitriona estuvo atenta.
Carmen ha sido una anfitriona muy agradable. La casa estaba muy limpia, con todo lo necesario para pasar unos dias muy confortables visitando Valencia. Sin duda, volveremos.
Wir hatten eine sehr schöne Zeit im Haus von Carmen. Alles was wir brauchten um einen schönen Urlaub zu haben war im Haus. Carmen ist eine sehr freundliche und liebe Gastgeberin, wenn wir wieder nach Valencia kommen werden wir wieder bei Carmen wohnen.
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제