스위스 코티지 단기 체류 (런던) 대형 아파트
- 가족 / 아이들과 친근함
- 애완동물 허용
|주소||Fairhazel Gardens, NW6 3QE London, 영국|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||A week ago|
FREE WIFI CONNECTION. BILLS & TAX INCLUDED.
ABOUT THE LISTING:
– Floor : 1st Floor
– Self-contained fully equipped kitchen with Fridge/Freezer, Microwave, Cooker/Oven, Vacuum Cleaner, Cutlery and Kitchenware.
– Private bathroom with a soap and a roll of toilet paper
– Double bed
– Double sofa-bed
– Fresh Bed Linen and Towels on ARRIVAL.
– Furniture: wardrobe, chairs, chest of drawers, dining table/coffee table TV,
ADDITIONAL ITEMS (on request):
– Iron and ironing board
– Additional set of keys
– Washing machine liquids and detergents
– Children accessories
– Parking and storage spaces
– Wheelchair access
– Airport transfers
– Swiss Cottage tube station area, zone 2, Jubilee line walking distance
– Finchley Road tube station (Jubilee and Metropolitan lines) walking distance
– John’s Wood tube station (Jubilee line) walking distance
– Local and Night Buses walking distance
– Minicab (local taxi service) walking distance
FOOD & GROCERIES:
– Waitrose Food Supermarket walking distance
– Local Food&Wine groceries shops walking distance
– Local Kebab & Burgers walking distance
• Check in time: from 2pm – 8pm.
• Late check in: After 8pm. Additional fee: £20.00. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Early check in: before 2pm. Additional Fee: £20.00 Subject to availability. This fee is automatically added to the total bill, which you must pay in full on arrival.
• Checkout time: before 11 am.
• Smoking IS NOT permitted in the apartments or in any other area of the property.
• You can come with your pet. Additional fee: £30.00. Please inform us about it before the booking is confirmed.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||714775 ₩|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||2798895 ₩|
|2 명 이상시 가격||7520 ₩ 1박당/|
|환불 규정||매우 유연함|
Spacious, incredibly convenient to two underground stations and buses. Great restaurants, cafes and shops right outside the door. Very warm. Bathroom and kitchen basic and under equipped. Free wifi a big bonus. Comfortable furniture.
La atencion del anfitrion correcta y eficiente
Pero el baño era muy muy pequeño y sucio con el suelo de parquet roto por zonas
A proximité du métro, connexion Wifi excellente, quartier très calme.
Mais canapé lit trop étroit et très inconfortable pour dormir à 2, douche délivrant un filet d'eau (impossible de se laver les cheveux, débit trop faible), lavabo douteux. A notre arrivée, 1 lampe sur 3 marchait : nous avons appelé l'hôte qui nous a apporté une rallonge électrique ainsi qu'une chaise car il n'y en avait que 3 et le studio est donné pour 4. Je ne le recommande pas.
Todo lo que vimos en las fotos era lo esperado.
Muy bien comunicado, tanto con parada de metro como de autobus.
Zona muy tranquila.
Supermercado al lado; cajero proximo,...
Nuestra experiencia fue muy buena, tanto que queremos repetir.
Gracias a Irene y a Dani por la atención y muchos saludos desde aqui.
Esperamos poder repetir.
We had a lovely experience in London thanks to this apartment. It is close to the underground station and the bus stop that took us to the City of London. It is very clean and confortable except fot the sofa (ideal only for one person). In the neighborhood there are different supermarkets where you can find everything you need. The staff was kind and helped us to bring the luggages to the 2nd floor. We will definitely book again if we go to London in the future.
Unfortunately my experience was rather negative. The room was quite noisy and I was not aware of that. It was quite difficult to sleep. I can't recommend this room to my friends.
The flat has a very strong smell of mold/dirty pipes. We have communicated to the property owner on the very first day and after our 21 days stay no one has come to solve this problem. On top of this, the shower has an electronic water heating device inside it, which is very dangerous. My wife and myself had electric shocks twice. We had to stay 2 days without using the shower until the property owner has replaced the old device for a new one. I wouldn't recommend this flat unless it is your last resort.
A very good location, close to the subway station, and a very good value for money! The apartment is really small but perfect for a short journey. The owners are kind and helpful. I would definitely advise this apartment.
Great studio! Just as it was described and looked exactly like the pictures. Very clean! The full kitchen was shared by two flats, but this wasn't an issue. You also get a microwave and small fridge in the studio. Bathroom was small, but worked fine for my stay with two people. Overall it was a great experience.
The pictures that are on the website are NO WHERE near what the actual apartment looked like! This property is less than filthy! There is a large misrepresentation.
I suggest that someone actually look at this property. The light switches in the hallway didn't work, the shower by no means had new cauking in it, the floor boards in the shower area are rotting and oh, 1/2 roll of toilet paper for 8 days for two people!!
There is a sink yes, nothing to wash with or dry the dishes with, we had to purchase. The dishes were mismatched from somebody's basement junk and dirty, they had to be washed before even using a glass!
This is not even close to what we expected. The pillows were flat and who knows how clean. The two bath towels which were left were well used and the hangers in the closet were so dusty, they couldn't be used....we had nothing to wipe them with unless we wanted to used one of the two towels were were supplied with as a hand towel and a towel for the floor ....
Would never trust the pictures again as a hostel would have been a better option but as the traveller, you are at the mercy of who you trusted and who took your money.
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제