Amazing Apartment on 38th floor 769
Floor No.38(with elevator)
|주소||Rijswijkseplein, 2516 LX Den Haag, 네덜란드|
|Response time||A few hours|
Central location next to HS station. The city centre is within walking (10mins) distance. Living room with bedroom, open kitchen and bathroom with fluffy towels. Perfect for a night or longer stay in The Hague, your own skyscraper apartment!
The tower also includes a business lounge with free access, a basic fitness facility (free entrance) and a luxury restaurant, The Penthouse. The building is an enlarged copy of New York city's flat iron building.
This apartment is fully furnished and is on Wimdu as part of of a test to see how the apartments on these floors could be furnished and how guests from different countries like them. The only requirement in return of the low price asked is that you write a short but honest review after your stay.
I am an advertising and event consultant. I live in the centre of The Hague, The Netherlands and really enjoy traveling. I run the restaurant on the top floors of the tower. This apartment was meant for my staff, but is not being used at the moment.
I have enjoyed Wimdu like hospitality in many countries, so now it's time to return the favor. Welcome!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
- You can check availabilty on the calendar on this page, we always update after any reservation - so availabilty is live. If the dates you require are available, feel free to make a direct reservation or reservation request. I will always confirm within 24 hours, and normally within just a few hours -:). All requests will always be answered.
- Prices are calculated automatically on Wimdu. If you stay longer, prices per night are discounted automatically. So why not stay for a week?
- Check-in is from 14:00hrs, check-out before 12:00hrs. Our reception opens Monday-Friday from 09:00 till late (at least 23:00 hrs). Weekends we are there from 10:00-even later. You can always leave your luggage at no charge at reception and check if you get your keys earlier or stay late upon departure.
- Breakfast is not provided, but there are enough supermarkets in the area. And of course you can have lunch or dinner at my restaurant, if you like!
- During your stay you can use the outside parking of The Penthouse restaurant at a rate of €15,- extra per day. That is about half the price of the public parking Q-Park Laakhaven. At Q-Park your car is parked inside, so there is a difference.
- The apartment will be clean upon your arrival. I ask you to leave it as clean as possible on departure. You don't have to wash towels or linen at departure. If you would like extra cleaning during your stay, that is possible at an additional charge of €20,-
- Sheets, bedlinen and towels are included. We will supply you with a clean set upon arrival and will take care of washing after your departure. If you stay longer, you will be expected to do your own laundry with the washing machine and dryer located in your apartment. A first supply of toilet paper is also present.
- Your apartment is fully independent and has it's own TV and internet/wifi connection. No need to share or leave your home away from home.
There is no smoking in the apartments; all are equipped with individual smoke alarms. There is a penalty for smoking of a minimum of €500 to reset the alarms and pay for additional cleaning. To facilitate our low pricing, please try and leave the apartment as clean as possible. Respect the neighbours living in the building. No groups or parties are allowed in the apartments for this reason, there is a penalty of €750,- For parties we have special function rooms at The Penthouse restaurant on the 40th and 42 floor, let us know your requirements and we will be glad to make an offer. We reserve the right to terminate any reservation by guests not sticking to our house rules, you will be asked to leave the apartment immediately without any right to a refund. We are happy hosts, please be a happy tenant!
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||351563249 ₩|
|2 명 이상시 가격||2643333 ₩ 1박당/|
Really nice accomodation near City Centre of the Hague (10min walk), close to public transport (for instance, take the tram 1 in front of the building to Scheveningen). Lovely view, spacious. Everything looks splendid. I would strongly recommend this.
Het is alweer een aantal maanden geleden dat wij hier geweest zijn, nog steeds denk ik hier met veel plezier aan terug. Iedereen heeft het over de adembenemende uitzicht, ik kan daar niets anders aan toevoegen dat dat werkelijk prachtig was. Als fotograaf heb ik zeer mooie plaatjes kunnen maken. Appartement was er mooi, ruim en schoon. Er waren een paar kleine dingen die direct na melden opgelost werden, dat vind ik zeer goed!!!
Der Penthouse Tower ist zu empfehlen.
Einfaches Check-In und Check-Out Verfahren, Parkplatz gegenüber des Gebäudes für 15 €/Tag, im Tower bestehen Frühstücks - und Abendessen Möglichkeiten, aber auch außerhalb sind einige Geschäfte sowie ein Supermarkt innerhalb 5 Minuten zu Fuß zu erreichen, generell gute Lage: zu Fuss ca. 10 Minuten von der City entfernt und mit der Tram ca. 25 Minuten vom Strand in Scheveningen entfernt.
Das Apartment war in Ordnung, weist jedoch ein paar Verbesserungsmöglichkeiten auf - die bereits in den vorherigen Bewertungen benannt wurden (Spültab zu wenig, Sauberkeit - speziell im Küchenbereich).
Die Aussicht ist großartig und es besteht kaum Lärmbelästigung.
Wir waren zufrieden mit dem Aufenthalt im Tower!
Een ruim en goed onderhouden appartement. Uitstekende service.De inrichting en de uitrusting van de keuken zijn wat sober, maar dat wordt mer dan goed gemaakt door het fantastische uitzicht. Wij waren er met storm; een belevenis!
Prima locatie, dicht bij centrum.
Keukenmaterieel is beperkt.
Geluid bij hevige wind.
Het huisje is weer mooi ingericht.
De planten maakte de sfeer ook meteen af!
Kortom t was weer is de moeite waard.
Het was een topdagje!
이 호스트의 또 다른 숙소후기
The real impact of apartment 767 on the 39th floor of the Hague Tower is the view, and it is spectacular.
What do you get? A huge airconditioned lounge/dinning room, with a comfortable L shaped couch a small TV and DVD player sitting on a long unit. A dinning room table with plenty of room for dinner with friends, or a business meeting with papers everywhere. A guest loo, a bathroom with a separate shower, loo and 2 wash hand basins. A bedroom (through an alcove, no door) with 2 very comfortable, good size single beds, good bed linen. A functioning kitchen - we didn't cook, but a quick check revealed stuff to make pasta etc. Only small cups, no mugs for a decent sized coffee, plenty of wine glasses but no large glasses for water/beer etc Utility room with washer drier ironing etc. The wifi is good and a simple connect.
Whats it like? Minimalist... very! The overall impression is one of space. Which in summer is lovely, in winter it might be a little sparse, but it is very comfortable. Parking is across the road (not so great in the rain) and €15/day.
We slept very well, loved the view and our business colleagues were impressed. Worth the money.
The view, the view, the view !!! The apartment is nice and comfortable.
It's a pitty that there was the construction of a new building right next door!
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제