Silent home at the Synagoge - Apartment Zumin
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- 가족 / 아이들과 친근함
- 세탁기 / 건조기
|주소||Károly körút, 1075 Budapest, 헝가리|
|Response time||A few hours|
The 150 years old Synagoge and Museum are just two corners away from the flat. Walking along the Károly Boulevard you will find the National Museum. By taking the Continent’s oldest underground you will get to our “Central Park”, where you will find the Zoo, the Széchenyi Thermal Bath and, at the Heroes’ Square, the Museum of Fine Arts and The Kunsthalle.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
숙소규정1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||116898142 ₩|
|2 명 이상시 가격||639431 ₩ 1박당/|
Upon arriving in Budapest our host was polite and hospitable. The apartment is perfect location, moments from the trams and underground and very close to the centre with bars, restaurants and clubs. The apartment itself however did have a few flaws. The Bed linen didn't fit the bed which was rather frustrating as it came off and crumpled when slept on, although this is a minor issue. The main issue were the appliances of the household. The iron did not work, but worst of all was the washing machine. We put our clothes on to wash only to find them having been soaked in putrid stagnant water and the whole apartment was then filled with the smell rotten eggs, which was very very overpowering, all night and next day. It made he last night of our stay pretty unpleasant. However when we needed to check out 2 hours later than we had intended to, the host was happy to oblige which we greatly appreciated.
All in all, the apartment has many good qualities but the washing machine issue was very unpleasant, however we have reported this so it shouldn't be a lasting issue.
I would recommend this apartment for budget travellers, students or friendship groups, because it isn't luxury but it is great value for money with plenty of the necessities for a great trip.
Very central apartment. Close to stores, resturants and the metro.
The floor was quite cold, good thing we had our warm socks with us =)
My friends and I had a great time. The apartment was very clean and tidy when we arrived and were really comfortable throughout our stay. The apartment is very safe, close to the city and great bars/restaurant/clubs. Perfect!
Nice appartement, very compleet. a lovely geat bed, very quiet and in the middle of the centre.
A perfect apartment for our stay in Budapest! Very centrally located, next to the exciting Jewish Quarter and walking distance from all the big sights you might want to see. Washing machine and cooker very appreciated.
Great apartment, located very well in the center of Budapest, but secluded. Grocery, pubs and everything you need is near by. It´s also clean and spacious.
Great apartment, clean, having everything for living. Nice neighborhood, apartment located near Vaci street, train, metro and bus station. Host is very pleasant, willing to help us about all things that we need. Also available all day for any information.
We had great time in Budapest, and apartment is surely top recommendation.
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제