Bastille area - Paris 11th district
- 세탁기 / 건조기
|주소||de la Roquette, 75011 PARIS, 프랑스|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||4 days ago|
Located in a quiet building in a private and calm courtyard, the flat is located on the 1st floor at a short walk from the Bastille and the Marais. The area is vibrant and full of restaurants, cafés, bars and numerous shops. The apartment is the ideal base to visit Bastille, the Marais and any other famous Parisian monuments like Notre-Dame de Paris or Le Louvre Museum.
Located on the 1st floor without elevator, this cosy apartment offers a sitting room with a dining table for 4 people. The apartment is very quiet and bright.
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, oven, refrigerator with integrated freezer, dishes, pots, cups and glasses.
- Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, large dressing space and wc.
- Bedroom with 1 real bed for 2 people
- Sitting room
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
For short-term rentals (less than a month), towels and linens are provided. An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment. Free WIFI Internet access and TV included.
FROM / TO AIRPORT
From the station Châtelet or Gare du Nord you can take the train direct to the airport Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
A security deposit of € 200 is required to cover any damages or repairs in the apartment, or key loss, because of tenants. It is taken by VISA or MasterCard with our mobile payment terminal (the amount in question is not charged but "pre-approved", as car rental companies do for example).The security deposit is refunded generally the day after departure, once the flat has been cleaned by our professional cleaner..
|환불 규정||매우 유연함|
이 호스트의 또 다른 숙소후기
hi, the appartement was really nice in a beautiful small&smart street with the tasty restaurant called Nanashi. We want to come back !!
"Great neighborhood! Great apartment! Great host! Most definitely will rent it for our further trips to Paris! Alex kindly helped me in my little trouble!
Thank you a lot!"
This was a lovely apparment. Very light and new and fresh. It was a bit smaller than I expected, especially with the beds pulled out. But the kitchen was great for making meals. The area is lovely.
Its really a nice studio. Nice location just next to the metro station and supermarket.
The renter is kind as well.
nice apartment in silent area. quite easy to metro and close to shops and restaurants.
host has been very kind and the apartment has everything you may need. it has wifi
de flat is heel mooi, erg ruim , schoon en goed geoutilleerd. hij ligt in een heel leuke buurt, mooi ruim en gezellig en dicht bij het centrum . alles is te lopen als je wilt.om de hoek is een biologische supermarkt!!! zaterdagnacht hadden we wel last van uitgaande mensen omdat schuin onder het appartement een restaurant/cafe is.als ik weer naar parijs zou gaan zou ik er zo weer willen logeren. alex is vriendelijk en meedenkend als het nodig is. echt een aanrader!
super appartement très propre, calme et hyper bien situé, parking à proximité et quartier très sympa, un excellent rapport qualité prix
Thank you for the opportunity to be in your apartment from 9 to 15 February.
Alex personally greeted us and showed the whole apartment.
Great location. Everything is very good.
Olga and Vladimir
Ruim en rustig appartement in bijzondere wijk en met goede verbindingen.
- The district: The appartment is situated in a very lovely area, great connection to local traffic, such as busses and the metro.
- The interior: The appartment is well-appointed and modern. The furnishing is even better than the french standard. The entire building is very modern and safe. It was also proportionately clean.
- The host: Alex is a very friendly person. He can speak french and english. He was nice and trustful. He is available via mobile phone and answers very quickly.
- Parking: The only thing that we sorrow is the fact that there are neither parking lots belonging to the house, nor parking lots around the courner. The official city car park costs 34€ per day. Thus, we reserved a parking lot at "Zenpark" for 8€ per day. But this car park is about 2km off.
We would really recommand this appartment. Due to the fact that nobody needs a car in Paris, the parking problem didn't affect our nice holidays. We had a really good time!
- 확인된 숙소의 품질
- 모든 호스트는 전화로 입증되었습니다.
- SSL 암호화를 통한 안전한 결제